We are a leading British manufacturing company in the field of dental soft tissue lasers as well other OEM dental & medical products, based in the UK with dealers worldwide.
We are an ISO 13485:2016 certified, R&D manufacturing company with over 25 years of experience in the market with MDD MDR CE Medical Directive laser certifications UKCA ready and FDA 510k.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative products in the dental and medical industry both with our brand name and OEM products.
All our products are inspected for quality and certification. Our laser training is backed by the BILD laser academy training hands-on programme.
Our team of professionals will discuss your individual needs, and provide phone support at any time, as well as provide publicity material to help promote your latest technology within your surgery.
Our service does not end once a sale is made. Our after-sales service includes a state of the art repair and maintenance facility with factory trained technicians. We will ensure that your investment is maintained to the original manufacturer’s specifications so that your equipment gives many years of reliable service.
– 2009 Quicklase was formed by the current owners and commenced trading. Prior to this, owners have been in the dental industry since 1992.
– 2010 The business achieved ISO 13485:2016 and CE Medical Directive Certification and FDA 510k, demonstrating its commitment to delivering quality services, and successfully made its first diode laser sales in the UK.
– 2012 The business introduced its products to the German and Spanish markets.
– 2014 The business began distributing products to the French, Italian and Greek markets.
– 2015 After continued success in a number of foreign territories, Quicklase introduced its products to the Middle Eastern market.
– 2018 The Company became the no. 1 with its lasers in the Middle East and began distributing its products to Oman, Sudan, Peru and Ecuador.
– 2019 to date Quicklase become the well-known brand name in the dental industry with its contracts with MOH. The company has the latest ISO13485:2016 certification.
Our Quality Policy:
We are committed to provide products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of the customers and to comply with all regulatory requirements; includes a commitment to comply with requirements and to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system; provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
To achieve this, the Company will continue to develop processes for understanding the customer’s needs and expectations. It will measure their perceptions of the services provided through regular customer contact and feedback. The Company will actively involve all employees in assessing and refining the internal Quality Management System and will take prompt action when problems or opportunities for improvement arise.
Is based in a conservation area in the historic Cathedral city of Canterbury Kent.
Our registrations & IPs:
Quicklase trade marks UK00002493976 and EU010676104
BILD Laser Training Academy UK00003084612
Quickwhite trade marks UK00002280757 and EU002558880
Quicklase UK Ltd. (Quicklase) registered in England
and Wales under number 8879797
VAT no. GB 205598008
Quicklase Ltd (Quickwhite) registered in England
and Wales under number 6799623
Dun & Bradstreet registration: 211507011
LEI number: 894500PT8AI1JEWEBZ22
EORI no,: 205598008000
Our work Ethic:
We are transparent in all our business dealings.
We are a credible and responsible organisation based on integrity and values.
Compliance & Transparency, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption is the foremost part of our business dealings.
We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing or any other purposes and we do not hold credit or debit cards information.